Services for Students and the Community
Student Massage Therapy Clinic
We offer services to students of Boréal and the community. The services are provided by students under the supervision of professionals. By appointment only.
The Boréal College Student-led Massage clinic offers a wide range of services to the student community and the general public of Greater Sudbury. Services are provided by students under the supervision of registered massage therapist. By appointments only. Allow approximately 60 minutes per appointment for evaluation and treatment.
- Pain assessment
- Vital signs
- Posture assessment
- Range of motion assessment
- Orthopaedic tests if needed
- Treatment plan
- Corrective exercise and hydrotherapy
- Home care
- Reevaluation as needed
- Tuesdays, two reservations slots: at 5:00 p.m. and at 6:15 p.m.
- Thursdays, two reservations slots: at 2:00 p.m. and at 3:15 p.m.
The reception desk is open Monday through Thursday for appointment bookings.
- $25.00 or $10.00 for Collège Boréal students
- We accept debit, credit, and cash.
- Appointments only (705-521-6021)
- Allow approximately one hour per appointment
- Have your license plate number ready when booking your appointment to benefit from free parking. Clients can park in lots B2 or B3
- All clients of the student clinic must undergo an initial assessment or reassessment at least once per year.
- Nature and duration of assessment and treatment will vary based on your presenting symptoms and goals.
Other student services
Adult Upgrading Centre
Student Dental Hygiene Clinic
Boréal Cooperative (COOP)
Sports Centre (Sudbury)
IT Service Centre
Your search criteria did not return any results.