Services for Students and the Community
Student Dental Hygiene Clinic
We offer dental services to Boréal’s students and to the community. Services are provided by students under the supervision of registered dental hygienists authorized for self-initiation.
The Collège Boréal Student Dental Hygiene Clinic offers a range of dental services to students and the community. Services are provided by students under the supervision of registered dental hygienists authorized for self-initiation. By appointment only.
- Oral health evaluation
- Digital X-ray images
- Oral health advice
- Advice on quitting smoking and vaping
- Debridement/cleaning of teeth
- Polishing of teeth
- Topical fluoride application
- Pit and fissure sealant
- Application of a desensitizing agent
- Impressions for an athletic mouthguard
- By appointment only (705-521-6021)
- You will need to participate in a minimum of four (4) appointments
- Please allow two and a half (2.5) hours of availability for each appointment. We have appointments in the afternoon and in the evening, Monday through Wednesday
- Have your licence plate number at hand when making your appointment to benefit from free parking. Clients can park in lots B2 or B3
Adult Upgrading Centre
Student Massage Therapy Clinic
Boréal Cooperative (COOP)
IT Service Centre
Your search criteria did not return any results.