Select the statement that best describes you and your goals to see which programs fall in line with your interests, values and professional objectives.
Are you looking for a program that will prepare you for a field that’s in high demand? Do you need help choosing a field? Check out the programs in Career and Preparation ». You’ll get the knowledge and skills you need to gain a competitive edge!
- General Arts and Sciences (one year)
- Pre-Health Sciences Pathway to Certificates and Diploma
- Pre-Health Sciences Pathway to Advanced Diplomas and Degrees
Are you driven to manage things well? Is it easy for you to adapt to changes and to work in a team? Think about a career in food production, livestock care or veterinary care. Explore the programs in Agriculture and Related Fields, which provide the theory and practical experience you’ll need to succeed in these in-demand careers.
- Agricultural Practices
- Agricultural Techniques
- Veterinary Care Technician
Are you an analytical thinker? Are you organized and decisive? Do you have a knack for solving problems? Consider a career in accounting, entrepreneurship, human resources management, project management or administration. Have a look at Commerce, Finance and Administration for programs that will help you build on your qualities so you can succeed in the tech-driven business world.
- Office Administration – General
- Office Administration – Executive Secretary
- Business Fundamentals
- Business Administration – Accounting
- Public Administration
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Human Resources Management – GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
Are you a problem-solver with solid math and language skills? If you understand the essential role of technology in our daily lives and are looking for a career in a fast-growing field, then discover the programs in Information and Telecommunications. You’ll get the knowledge and skills you need to assess, recommend and implement technological applications.
- Computer Sciences Support Services
- Computer Systems Technician
- Computer Systems Technology
Do you care deeply about society? Do you act with respect and integrity toward others? Do you like working with other people? Do you want to help people improve their physical, mental and emotional well-being so they can become more resilient? Then you might be interested in du domaineEducation and Community and Social Services. The programs in this field would provide the knowledge and experience you need to make a real difference.
- Early Childhood Education, Administration – Graduate Certificate
- Early Childhood Education
- Child and Youth Care
- Social Services Worker
- Funeral Director – Class 1 (Embalming)
- Funeral Director – Class 2 (Non-Embalming)
Are you curious about science? Are you a problem solver who likes to work outside and who cares about the planet? Wouldn’t you love a career where you could enjoy the outdoors and protect nature at the same time? Check out the programs in Energy, Environment and Natural Resources. You’ll get the skills and practical training to get where you want to go.
- Forestry and Wildlife Technician
- Forest Technology
- Fish and Wildlife Management Technology
Do you want to put your creativity and problem-solving skills to good use? Learn more about the programs in Engineering and Technology. Created to meet the needs of the industry, these programs will give you the know-how and practical experience you need for a fulfilling career in architecture or construction engineering.
- Architectural Technician
- Architectural Technology
- Construction Engineering Technician – Civil
- Construction Technician in Mining and Civil
- Technologie du génie de construction – civil et minier
Do you have a strong sense of morals and ethics? Are you good at communicating clearly, taking a leadership role and making decisions? Explore the programs in Fire, Law and Security. These programs encourage public service values and provide the basic knowledge needed to build a career in maintaining order and security and in applying the law.
- Court Clerk
- Advanced Correctional Practice with – GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
- Police Foundation
Are you good with your hands? Do you enjoy hard work and pay attention to details? Look into the Professions and Trades programs. They combine tradition and innovation with the skills you’ll need to begin a great career in a growing industry on the right foot.
- Esthetics Technician
- Welding Techniques
- Welding Technician
- Heavy Equipment Technician
- Motive Power Technician – Heavy Equipment
- Motive Power Technician – Truck and Coach
- Mechanical Millwright Technician
- Prospecting and Mining Exploration Techniques
- Electrical Practices
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Carpentry and Renovation Techniques
- Plumbing Technician
Do you have lots of compassion, patience and discipline? Are you a good communicator who enjoys working with people? Turn your interest in health and wellness into a successful career in a high-demand field! Look at our programs in Health, Nutrition and Medicine. They will help you confidently enter the bilingual workforce in this field through skills acquisition, lab activities and clinical internships.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant / Physical Therapy Assistant
- Gerontology Interdisciplinary – GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
- Massage Therapy
- Fitness and Health Promotion
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography – Ultrasound – GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
- Dental Hygienist
- Personal Support Worker
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Radiation Technology
Are you interested in seeing our facilities? Come visit us! We look forward to showing your one of our campuses.
Take a virtual tour or an in-person guided tour. Learn about our facilities, meet our specialists, sit in on a class in the program you’re interested in and get any additional information you need about our programs and services.